Правила поведения водителей и нахождения транспортных средств
RULES FOR DRIVERS ABOUT THE PRESENCE OF VEHICLES ON THE TERRITORY OF THE LOGISTICS CENTER OF LLC «EUROTORG»
- At the entrance to the territory at the checkpoint, stop at the stop line without creating traffic jams, previously dropped off passengers.
- For vehicles arriving for unloading:
- Present the accompanying documents (TTN, CMR, power of attorney, etc.) to the security officer.
- Vehicles must be sealed.
- For vehicles arriving for loading:
- Vehicles must pass a control inspection-a check of the body and cab, which is carried out by a security officer before loading.
- Vehicles must arrive for loading by the time determined by a transport logistics specialist.
- Upon entering the territory of the Distribution Center, it is necessary to present to the security officer the personal items being transported (in a sales package) for marking.
- Unmarked goods may be regarded as stolen goods from the warehouse, and the driver may be detained until the circumstances are clarified.
- The import of alcoholic beverages into the territory of the Distribution Center is
- On the territory of the Distribution Center, the movement of vehicles is carried out according to the established traffic pattern.
- After unloading, immediately (within 20-30 minutes) leave the territory of the logistics center, presenting the car at the checkpoint for inspection by security personnel.
- After loading/ unloading, when leaving the checkpoint, present for inspection a sealed car/empty cargo compartment, including the cabin and accompanying documents for the transported cargo (TTN).
IT IS PROHIBITED ON THE TERRITORY OF THE LOGISTICS CENTER:
- Drink alcoholic beverages.
- Use narcotic, toxic and psychotropic substances.
- Driving a vehicle in a state of alcoholic, narcotic or toxic intoxication.
- Driving a vehicle in a painful or tired state, under the influence of medications that reduce attention and reaction speed.
- Perform vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Perform tire work.
- Pollute the territory and the environment.
- Create an obstacle to traffic or a danger to traffic.
- Carry out any work using an open flame.
- To prepare food using heating devices.
- Leave the territory of the logistics center, while leaving the vehicle waiting for loading (unloading) unattended.
- Enter the territory of the warehouse without the escort of financially responsible persons (warehouse manager, storekeeper).
- Participate as a loader in loading and unloading operations.
- It is strictly forbidden to drive away from the ramp until they call from the warehouse.
Smoking is allowed only in specially installed and equipped places.